Javi Garcia (continued)

He's been fantastic all season because Pellegrini uses him as part of a defensive midfield 2 and not a central midfield pairing. He does one job of protecting the back four and he's doing it perfectly at the moment.

I said this before the game:
Javi Garcia: With Yaya coming back from injury and Palace channeling most of their attacks through the pace of Puncheon and Bolasie, Javi Garcia has to start. He's been fantastic for a good few weeks now and a start in a tricky away game will give him confidence, and it will give us some much needed defensive stability. We were great against Liverpool after he came on and but for Kompany's mistake we'd have taken a good point from there. It's crucial that he starts as the secondary anchor on Sunday.

The guy is underrated beyond belief, credit where its due great addition at this time of the season

Lots of good performances today - despite what that wanker souness said but Garcia was quality again.

Some great tackles and excellent positioning. Playing well - that is why he started ahead of Fern.

Best player on the pitch for me today. Yaya will rightly get the plaudits, but Garcia was incredible

I'd go for stability and keep Garcia over some incomer who may be of inferior temperament and may need time to settle.

We don't need a team packed with galacticos. There's a place for one or two who get on quietly with their work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.