Javi Garcia (continued)

Claytop said:
Not a chance.

Thought he was quite poor today.

Found Barkley hard to deal with.

Fernandinho has been off the boil for a while now. Effort is still there he's just not winning the 50-50s he won with ease towards the start.

King Geedorah said:
Claytop said:
Not a chance.

Thought he was quite poor today.

Found Barkley hard to deal with.

Fernandinho has been off the boil for a while now. Effort is still there he's just not winning the 50-50s he won with ease towards the start.

Thinking about the massive amount of games he played i get him being off the boil to be fair.

He may not be athletic but he sure does a very good job in screening the defence.

His worst game for a while, but he has been playing well so you can let him off with a bad one.

Hopefully we'll see Fernandinho for the last two, especially with them being two home games.

But I'm pleased with García's last few months.

I will get laughed at here but he reminds me of Gareth Barry. Both aren't the quickest but both do a very effective job even with sides who have pace

He's been excellent recently, but I thought he was poor today.

Brilliant as of late, poops today imo.

Was convinced he would get sent off. His positioning is usually great but he's usually taken out of the game completely if the ball's knocked past him..

Ric said:
He's been excellent recently, but I thought he was poor today.

Agreed,he looked uncomfortable and out of his depth against more mobile and tenacious opponents.
His grabbing at shirts and thin air is a consequence of his lack of athleticism and pace,however it needs to stop,its desperate and embarrassing and,on a couple of occasions,he should have picked up a second yellow for it.

A much better player than the one who arrived but an upgrade is certainly required.

Really can't agree with that. He didn't pull anyones shirt after getting booked, quite the opposite, he was very conscious not to and let people go once they'd got past him. He reached out and tried to hold people off with his arm, but didn't grab anyone that I saw (and I'm pretty sure if he had, Sky would have helpfully pointed it out and stated it to be an outrage)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.