Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
One paper has mention M'Vila as a possibility if Javi Garcia isn't a goer. If it was not for M'Vila's reported attitude/personality problems I'd have him in a heartbeat, I just hope we don't end up spunking £20m+ for a relatively unknown player.

BBC's transfer deadline day live text suggest a 75k/week basic salary. Not too bad...

skybluecelt1990 said:
yayas trusty right foot said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Needs must now.

We are on the verge of losing a quality DM in De Jong and we need a replacement and clubs know this so we will have to pay the buy out clause.

As said on this thread we were bent over in buying De Jong but at the time the price was right because he put us up a level.

It would not surprise me if the De Jong deal was subject to the Garcia deal being completed..

If we dont get Garcia, De Jong stays ?

Well De Jong has officially gone, so we better sign someone.

[bigimg]http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gp/150413673.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QZFOPwUnshwSHK9sw%2fkyVi%2bxdKER4WLt%2fnuwb68R2Mvm[/bigimg]

blutomato42 said:
On a scale of 1-10, how likely is this deal?

Depends how much we are prepared to get shagged over transfer free and wgaes - DJ has now gone and they know we need a replacement and the clock is ticking

Total fuck up on our pat to be honest but lets hope we get him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.