Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sign him, I will support him, but it looks like City are getting fleeced yet again on a play a million miles above his true valuation fee. Plan Z signing from City this.

BlueCityfan said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Needs must now.

We are on the verge of losing a quality DM in De Jong and we need a replacement and clubs know this so we will have to pay the buy out clause.

As said on this thread we were bent over in buying De Jong but at the time the price was right because he put us up a level.

Yep, and Barry out for another 3-4 weeks.

Is that right? I thought Barry played for the U-21s as an over age player last week. Did he get injured again or am I mistaken?

Needs must now.

We are on the verge of losing a quality DM in De Jong and we need a replacement and clubs know this so we will have to pay the buy out clause.

As said on this thread we were bent over in buying De Jong but at the time the price was right because he put us up a level.

It would not surprise me if the De Jong deal was subject to the Garcia deal being completed..

If we dont get Garcia, De Jong stays ?

yayas trusty right foot said:
Needs must now.

It would not surprise me if the De Jong deal was subject to the Garcia deal being completed..

If we dont get Garcia, De Jong stays ?

Well De Jong has officially gone, so we better sign someone.

brotherblue said:
If spurs can be in for moutinho why cant we?!

Great player

We were after a holding midfielder with a good passing range, hence getting rid of de Jong, and pursuing Martinez and de Rossi. Moutinho is not a holding midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.