Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
Edwaardz said:
I was talking to a Spanish journalist earlier and he said Garcia is worth no more than €18m and if he'd be surprised if we pay the clause because he definitely isn't worth it.

Hmm.

I think we should activate the clause.

are you mad? he is well overpriced.
I think he's worth around £18m-19m. £24m is a lot, but at the same time, there aren't many DMs that are worth that much. None that are available anyway.

Joehannes said:
sam-caddick said:
Edwaardz said:
I was talking to a Spanish journalist earlier and he said Garcia is worth no more than €18m and if he'd be surprised if we pay the clause because he definitely isn't worth it.

Hmm.

I think we should activate the clause.

I think he's worth around £18m-19m. £24m is a lot, but at the same time, there aren't many DMs that are worth that much. None that are available anyway.

If we are getting desperate, I would rather us go and put in 50m for De Rossi.

He's a good player, a very nice guy but he's not worth more than 16, 18 millions.

Couldnt have wished for a worse transfer window than this. Only signing Messi or Ronaldo would make it a good one, not looking forward to this season at all.

sam-caddick said:
Joehannes said:
sam-caddick said:

If we are getting desperate, I would rather us go and put in 50m for De Rossi.
If it were feasible given FFP, the management team probably already would have.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:48 pm --<br /><br />
niall_mcfc said:
Couldnt have wished for a worse transfer window than this. Only signing Messi or Ronaldo would make it a good one, not looking forward to this season at all.
The sad thing is that I sense some sincerity in this statement.

niall_mcfc said:

Lets get them both...and wave the fingers at French Platini! !

from what i've heard he sounds good but he sounds like one of those players who will take a while to get used to the champions league

McfcBlogger said:
from what i've heard he sounds good but he sounds like one of those players who will take a while to get used to the champions league

He played in it last season when Benfica finished top with the rags in third, then got to the quarter finals (knocked out by Chelsea).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.