Javi Garcia

Salar said:
What type of player is he.I'm confused.Is he a de jong type player or Is he the deep lying playmaker that we needed.

He's one of the best headers of the ball I've ever seen how that corner didn't go in for his 2nd I will never know.

Ducado said:
black mamba said:
Malty said:
Solid debut in a horrible game.

You know what you're getting when you go to Stoke ......

we probably had more chances today than we've ever had there , but it still wasn't enough to win the game ....... they , in turn , simply outmuscled us in patches , and created very little throughout the 90 mimutes , yet got the draw.

Time will tell whther this was a point gained , or two points dropped ....... but that's our second away draw on the bounce , and sonner or later we have to turn them into wins ..... because , as the rags showed at Southampton , others will !

They have had one tough game and lost it! Southampton and Wigan are not tough games

The game at the Etihed was tough

Mike D said:
Salar said:
What type of player is he.I'm confused.Is he a de jong type player or Is he the deep lying playmaker that we needed.

He's one of the best headers of the ball I've ever seen how that corner didn't go in for his 2nd I will never know.

He did everything right it was just a world class save with the help of a post.

Javi was awesome today for his debut...future looks bright for the lad think he will be a starter on tuesday.

well done Javi and very unlucky not to bag a brace on your debut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.