Javi Garcia

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
The big question is what's on the back of his shirt? Is it just Garcia, or J. Garcia, or Javi Garcia?

bloody hell i couldn't give a shit what's he got on the back of his shirt what does that say just above her arse :)

Possible song, to heartbeat= javi, javi Garcia runs the midfied for me de de der ??

Well according to our shop website he's 14 with javi Garcia on the back. As for the girlfriend all I can say is thank fuck we didn't sign terry when we was linked with him he would have been on it like a car bonnet!

Got him on the back of my home shirt today.

JAVI GARCIA

Javiiiiii 
Javi garciaaa 
Go insane and out of your mind
Latina
Ave Garciaaa
A million and one candle lights

;)

ell said:
More of Pizzaro than a De Jong then? I do worry about defensive cover now though

He's more De Jong than Pizarro from the few matches I've seen, a real enforcer. Apparently the rags considered signing him as the successor to Roy Keane they've never had.

ebc551.png
10enhbt.jpg

34glwuw.jpg

If he's as impressive at the back & as expansive going forward as his missus is, he'll do for me. (I'll get my coat)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.