Javi Garcia

Stoned Rose said:
Garcia has certainly had a baptism of fire in his first two games Stoke and Madrid away.

Never looked out of place in either game and I can clearly see he is a well rounded, capable midfield general. Certainly has more overall ability and capacity than my previous man crush NDJ.

In a month's time I expect him to be running the show in the prem.

Not after what I've just seen

Many people will say he was dismal but I thought he was OK. Passed it well and had to bring down Jenkinson in the last minutes. Being a DM means your going to go in for tackles and someone has to do that job.

What I've noticed is how stationary he is. He doesn't track runners, or move position he will just stand there and allow them to pass it past him. Rodwell is a much better player IMO.

Other than his Stoke goal and second header he has been woeful.

Very very poor today. I'm not sure I even saw a well place pass all afternoon.

I don't know about a replacement for De Jong, more like a replacement for Jamie Pollock and a poor one at that.

doomuk said:
Other than his Stoke goal and second header he has been woeful.

Very very poor today. I'm not sure I even saw a well place pass all afternoon.

I don't know about a replacement for De Jong, more like a replacement for Jamie Pollock and a poor one at that.
He probably had more connected passes than Silva.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.