Javi Garcia

Keith Moon said:
Great performance tonight, he's work without the ball was 10 out of 10.

Certainly not 'great' Keith ....

but then again most of David Silvas passing was poor too.

He may well improve, and he'll have to . But no amount of experience and training will improve his lack of pace. More to the point he seems reluctant to make a challenge at times preferring to admire the opposition breezing past him and that to me is criminal. I was worried when I heard Real let him go TWICE, From what I've seen so far I can see why. Bottom line is We should not be buying players that have had their chance at teams which I would now consider us to be on a par with and weren't thought good enough.

For the role Rodwell came in that should be Milner's game.

Rodwell was a deep winger basically. He didnt defend ahead of the defence. He didnt play ehind Yaya or next to Garcia.

But yeah when we have only 1-2 injuries serious players wont even get to the bench.

BLUEMATT23 said:
Zardon132 said:
Waste of money. Should have kept De Jong.

you must be on crack, waste of money after 3 games, if I remember rightly de jong wasnt that great when he first came , neither was yaya or kompany- glad your not the manager

bluebannana said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Zardon132 said:
Waste of money. Should have kept De Jong.

you must be on crack, waste of money after 3 games, if I remember rightly de jong wasnt that great when he first came , neither was yaya or kompany- glad your not the manager
But no, he's played average for 1 game...he's crap. Fucking simpletons on here after a bad result

xenon_ said:
bluebannana said:

Here, here

Absolutely. This Chicken Little routine has to stop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.