Javi Garcia

Starting to show early signs of finding his feet but still a very long way to go for me. Was unlucky not to get a goal with that clearance form vermaelen from the corner

BlueMoon_1987 said:
Best game he's had for us since he signed. I groaned when I saw he had made the starting line up - he made me eat my words. Great game.

I felt absolutley the same. Brillaint in the air

Hopefully some of the idiots who wrote him off after 3 games will be starting to change their minds. Unlikely though, they'll ignore it and just pick another target

He's a beast in the air and played well but would still like him to be more tenacious in his tackling, he seems scared to really go for the 50/50s especially. Not asking him to be overly aggressive but like De Jong (who never got sent off) with cleverly timed hard tackles that intimidated opposing players.

thought he was v good today and tbh ive been criticising him recently, how milner didnt get mom tho was strange, was it just me or did anyone else think that souness and redknapp where overdoing the dzeko praise 'best performance in a city shirt'? I like Dzeko, i thought he did ok today (missed pen and a couple of air shots, i appreciate he held it up well, linked well, i just didnt think he had as good a game as they suggested)

haydockboy said:
thought he was v good today and tbh ive been criticising him recently, how milner didnt get mom tho was strange, was it just me or did anyone else think that souness and redknapp where overdoing the dzeko praise 'best performance in a city shirt'? I like Dzeko, i thought he did ok today (missed pen and a couple of air shots, i appreciate he held it up well, linked well, i just didnt think he had as good a game as they suggested)

Did they really say that? Not even close to Spurs away last season.

I agree Milner should've got MOTM today, Dzeko did ok but the penalty was terrible and could've cost us.

haydockboy said:

I agree, Milner for man of the match, although saying that zabman played well and so did clichy and barry. dzeco didnt particularly stand out and neither did tevez for me (and I take it it was dzecos idea to take the pen as he was fowled - as I would have bet my house on tevez scoring it)

Javi is definitely finding his feet, I absolutely love him... will search back my posts and requote what I said a few weeks back for all of those 'haters'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.