Javi Garcia

Berkovic_blue said:
Hopefully some of the idiots who wrote him off after 3 games will be starting to change their minds. Unlikely though, they'll ignore it and just pick another target
very true ,we have always had scapegoats ian boyer,went on to win european cup ;paul power went on to win the legue,i find it f**cking disgraceful really dzecko and garcia do have their achilles heels ,but one thing ithink we can not acuse them of is a lack of desire or effort,when did we as city fans stop appreciating that?

Fair play to Javi today, he has come in for some stick in recent weeks but you have to give credit when it's due and he was excellent today I thought.

All the players stood up to be counted today in a must-win game at a very difficult place to go.

Let's enjoy a great team performance and our first win at Arsenal since 1975.

give him time,takes time to settle in a foreign country no matter who u are...thought he played well against arsenal today(13/01/2013) didnt think we missed yaya that much although the sending off might have something to do with it??!!!!!

SuperYaya said:
Impressed at his interview mostly in English on the OS, he's only been here 5 minutes and he's already good. I think they teach them English at the Real Madrid academy, heard about it when Granero signed for QPR and spoke English well. .

Not%2BSure%2Bif%2Bserious.jpg

I know Garcia had a so so start to the season but don't forget some players settle faster than others.
Remember Drogba first season looked a washout but after that awesome.
I think he will turn out to be a good solid signing for us. Today he was excellent.

Fuck, can't find my post - first one was something along the lines of being undecided, then second post was to give him time in prem.
And time is proving him here, getting better by the game, really like the bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.