Javi Garcia

Thenumber1blue said:
Matt.D said:
waspish said:
Yeah agree they are not supporters they are just moaning fuckers

Being objective and not being bias does not mean you support the club any more or less. Will support everyone wearing the city shirt and never booed a city player in my life, but that doesn't take away the fact this lad is average. People last season said all this nonsense about Savic needing time etc. but the truth was he was just not good enough and it's the same with Garcia.

Are you honestly deluded enough to believe he would get in the team of any of the other top 6 sides in the league?
What top 6 in our league,I should think so.I'll remind you Yaya,Tevez,Silva,Milner,De Jong and even Zab and Komps all started average for us and took a lot longer than the 10 games or so Garcia has had.

Your talking rubbish and missing the vital point that the single biggest & crucial thing about this guy is that Susan Boyle would give him a run for his money in a sprint. He literally cannot move. That's not going to change in any amount of time.

What top 6 side in our league would he get in?

Matt.D said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Matt.D said:
Being objective and not being bias does not mean you support the club any more or less. Will support everyone wearing the city shirt and never booed a city player in my life, but that doesn't take away the fact this lad is average. People last season said all this nonsense about Savic needing time etc. but the truth was he was just not good enough and it's the same with Garcia.

Are you honestly deluded enough to believe he would get in the team of any of the other top 6 sides in the league?
What top 6 in our league,I should think so.I'll remind you Yaya,Tevez,Silva,Milner,De Jong and even Zab and Komps all started average for us and took a lot longer than the 10 games or so Garcia has had.

Your talking rubbish and missing the vital point that the single biggest & crucial thing about this guy is that Susan Boyle would give him a run for his money in a sprint. He literally cannot move. That's not going to change in any amount of time.

I'll be honest I can't be arsed debating with you ,to say you know a player is not good enough after a handfull of games ,you obviously haven't got a clue about football

I've seen nothing today or the last 4 matches to change my opinion on him.

Average at best, total liability at times.

5 seconds behind the game, couldn't even make simple 10 yard passes today.

I'd play Rodwell over him, IF the stories are true and Madrid want him then they can have him.

I don't judge players straight away, the last 2 times i did i was right and i feel like i could be again - Garcia will never make it in The Premiership.

Thenumber1blue said:
Matt.D said:
Thenumber1blue said:

I'll be honest I can't be arsed debating with you ,to say you know a player is not good enough after a handfull of games ,you obviously haven't got a clue about football

Yea it must be that. I'll come back to you at the end of the season when he is still average and slow as fuck.

Funny that you couldn't name me another top 6 team he would get in.

Matt.D said:
waspish said:
Thenumber1blue said:
I find it astonishing that we have this pocket of supporters that feel the need to slag off certain players every week regardless of the result.

Yeah agree they are not supporters they are just moaning fuckers

He has everything apart from a turn of pace he reads the game and intercepts
balls and keeps the game ticking! We won 2-0 and could of been more Fulham Had Zilch shots on target! When YAYA is back he probably be back on the bench so for me he is a great squad player..

Freestyler said:

I'd play Rodwell over him, IF the stories are true and Madrid want him then they can have him.

I don't judge players straight away, the last 2 times i did i was right and i feel like i could be again - Garcia will never make it in The Premiership.

So you pick out the only pass he didnt find one of our players?

I always look at the positives in a player he reads the game tackles like Barry great in the air and he can pass ;)

waspish said:
Freestyler said:

So you pick out the only pass he didnt find one of our players?

I always look at the positives in a player he reads the game tackles like Barry great in the air and he can pass ;)

Except he can't pass. His passes take an hour to get to the man, are always bobbling and more often than not are behind the man he's trying to pass to.

Freestyler said:

I'm in complete agreement. He looks a poor buy every time I see him.

Freestyler said:

Rag.

CTID101 said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
he was average today and appears very limited. he cost 16m. i think paying fans have a right to say he should be doing better
What exactly do you want him to do?
He is a defensive midfielder, win the ball and pass it to the attacking players then go back to protecting the back four. Ok we haven't been under a barrage of attack's recently but we have kept consecutive clean sheets now with him in the team so he must be doing his job?

Garcia has already shown he has a wider range of passing than De Jong and has chipped in with a few goals which not many DM's do. What more do you want from him?

YES! This is exactly what I want him to do! Bingo

He did it against Arsenal very well, needs to do it more often and I expected him to perform better against a Fulham side at home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.