Javi Garcia

waspish said:
Today who would we of played instead of him?

at home v fulham i didnt think we needed 2 defensive midfielders just like i didnt think we needed 2 v reading so id of gone for nasri over garcia

Javi looks to be settling in better recently, but I worry that the Premier League will expose his lack of pace.

I didn't think there were many players slower than Barry, but we signed one.

Give the lad a break you moaning sods! His job is to sit in the centre with GB , close down the opposition, protect the centre backs and pass the ball to the artists in the team. This he did, maybe not as good as he could of done, but nearly everyone was like that today. Fulham hardly had a sniff of a goal and we should have scored 4 or 5.

Wins every aerial duel. Wait and see how much easier it is to hoof the ball over our midfield without him. Will end up being the perfect defensive foil to Yaya who puts no effort in defensively.

So he can't play the Hollywood pass and isn't particularly fast? In our ideal system he won't need to. He's not De Rossi, Pirlo or Alonso but he's improving every game and at least deserves patience.

He is a defensive midfielder ffs, a holding player and not the next David Silva!

He was part of a team that did its job, we didn't concede a goal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.