Javi Garcia

Garcia was great today. I fail for the life of me why certain posters always have a go at him regardless of his actual performance.

BlueAnorak said:
Utter toss all you Garcia haters.
Garcia was great today. I fail for the life of me why certain posters always have a go at him regardless of his actual performance.

Nigel de Jong fans.

BlueAnorak said:

You have low standards then.

He's an enthusiastic character but lacks basic qualities needed to be great,average,however,yes.

stan bowles said:
I actually thought he was better than Barry today (and I am a Gaz Baz fan). I slagged Javi off after the Arsenal game and really think he needs to show a massive improvement to justify the money we paid for him and for him to justify his place. Maybe by the end of the season we'll be in a better place to judge him.

How on earth was he better than Barry today ?

He is lightweight, slow and does not read the game particularly well. Made several terrible short passes today (although so did many of the team tbf). He does not seem to be particularly strong in the tackle and in that respect nowhere near DJ. As for the comparison with Barry, on current performances Barry is ten times the player.

BlueAnorak said:

Watched a different game from me. I watched him closely today. Not 1 tackle made.
I really hope he comes good, but he needs to show seriously higher standards in my opinion.

BlueAnorak said:

Because they made their minds up after 3 games and won't change until he scores 3 hat-tricks in a row

Garcia was OK and I think him and Barry should only play together in away games...we.must be more attack minded at home. Barry's performance was solid but some posters here have described him as being awesome and immense.....I must have been watching a different game.

BlueAnorak said:
Utter toss all you Garcia haters.

I can't stand people who use the term, "haters". Though I think you just have a thing for certain players who stand out for the wrong reasons.

To be honest, Garcia did continue to show improvement today but he's still frustrating at times. That trip was petty and unnecessary and he was sloppy too often but he's getting better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.