Javi Garcia

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Marvin said:
I maintain Garcia had a good game and did little wrong.

The balance of the midfield was wrong, but that's what happens when your best midfielder is unavailable. He's never going to go on a winding twisting run like Nasri, but he reads the game brilliantly, is strong in the tackle, wins everything in the air and uses the ball well

Did you miss his piss poor clearance that cost us a goal?

He was shit because he is shit!

The ball was plated at him from two yards and hit him in the thigh

Marvin said:

The balance of the midfield was wrong, but that's what happens when your best midfielder is unavailable. He's never going to go on a winding twisting run like Nasri, but he reads the game brilliantly, is strong in the tackle, wins everything in the air and uses the ball well

Dzeko lying down feigning injury was the bigger factor. I agree we could have cleared it. But he wasn't poor today. We need one of Barry and Garcia in a game we needed to win, but the two have been playing well recently whislt Nasri is oput of favour and Rodwell is on the way back from injury

Marvin said:
Marvin said:

Dzeko lying down feigning injury was the bigger factor. I agree we could have cleared it. But he wasn't poor today. We need one of Barry and Garcia in a game we needed to win, but the two have been playing well recently whislt Nasri is oput of favour and Rodwell is on the way back from injury
Feigning?

I take it you weren't there today

grim up north said:
Marvin said:

Clichy also had a poor clearance and we don't have people going after him hammer and tongs. People pick favorites and won't change their minds unless something drastic happens.

grim up north said:
stavros said:
hes absolutely fucking crap and that's all there is to it

most of the teams in the prem have better centre mids than him (not aston villa) , and im being serious

-- Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:07 pm --

sk3ptical said:
says it all really

-- Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:03 pm --

says it all really

seriously why the fuck cant the scouts see bargains like that?

so frustrating.

Believe me in a month Sissokho will be sussed

at least he can run. and occasionally makes a positive pass.

people used to have a go at ndj for being one dimensional.....this guy hasn't even got any dimensions.....PISS POOR<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:27 pm --<br /><br />
taconinja said:
grim up north said:

FFS BECAUSE CLICHY CONSISTENTLY PERFORMS MAN FUCKING WAKE UP !

Clichy also had a poor clearance and we don't have people going after him hammer and tongs. People pick favorites and won't change their minds unless something drastic happens.

taconinja said:
grim up north said:

That's right and Joe Hart was awful again ,never gets mentioned besides when Mancio does it and normally gets slaughtered for it.Wouldn't swap him but he's very very overrated and really needs a challenger.

stavros said:
grim up north said:
stavros said:
hes absolutely fucking crap and that's all there is to it

most of the teams in the prem have better centre mids than him (not aston villa) , and im being serious

-- Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:07 pm --

seriously why the fuck cant the scouts see bargains like that?

so frustrating.

Believe me in a month Sissokho will be sussed

at least he can run. and occasionally makes a positive pass.

people used to have a go at ndj for being one dimensional.....this guy hasn't even got any dimensions.....PISS POOR

I give up

sk3ptical said:
city91 said:
yatesy94 said:
That makes sense replacing Barry one of our most consistent performers over the past 2 years. Using that logic, why not sell Kompany our composed captain with a nervous wreck of player like Garcia.

Think about the long term Barry is getting no younger and we need faster midfielders. Garcia, Toure and someone like Ramires would be absolute quality.
jesus help us the guy is dog shit and if we go in the champions league with barry and garcia we not getting out of the group stage

We went into the champions league with Yaya and Barry and still didn't get out of the group stage so I don't get your point.

Also I am in no way having a pop and Barry as he is and has been top drawer for us but he is getting older and we need more athleticism and creativity in midfield.

forevermancity said:
Marvin said:

Feigning?

I take it you weren't there today

He looked like he was feigning to me. Didn't move for 2 minutes then as soon as ball hits net he is up like a rabbit being chased by a ferret and then received no treatment at all. Now unless he was blessed with miracle powers of recovery he was feigning. It was a free kick and an injustice but to be frank he made himself look a prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.