Javi Garcia

Jumanji said:
Lol people dismissing Nigel's influence last year..I guess that's how long some of you have watched City, one season?

He was PIVOTAL in our advancement to where we are today.

Our best European performance in recent history (4-0 v Porto), De Jong played, and unsurprisingly, he was a boss. In Europe especially, you need a mobile player who can actually cut up play and win you back the ball. It's so unbelievably important. I feel we lost a player who could really add a certain bite to the midfield, as well as an important dressing room figure who so many players said he was the entertainer of the squad and kept everyone's spirits up.

whilst he was very good in that game, remember that against napoli away, he was completely outclassed by their midfield, garcia isnt good enough for us, we needed a stellar signing for the CM role,

Honestly think Garcia will be fine, just needs to stay in the side and get his confidence up, he's definately improvin. Occasionally looks a bit nervy but sure that'll pass.

Jus needs to learn to cut the pitch down a bit more when someones peggin it at him but surely the video analysis lads will point that out to him.

If we're gonna turn on any player who isn't our apparent '1st choice', reckon we've got some saddening years ahead.

Happy Birthday Javi.

A full pre season under his belt and we will see him drop back to the one defensive mid and if we can get Rodwell and Yaya working that is a pretty good looking midfield three. Milner and Barry to come in and rotate with all three positions, Razak also unless he goes out on loan.

Get off the lads back and support him. Not every player is Aguero.

The Man With The Stick said:
Honestly think Garcia will be fine, just needs to stay in the side and get his confidence up, he's definately improvin. Occasionally looks a bit nervy but sure that'll pass.

Jus needs to learn to cut the pitch down a bit more when someones peggin it at him but surely the video analysis lads will point that out to him.

If we're gonna turn on any player who isn't our apparent '1st choice', reckon we've got some saddening years ahead.

Rubbish

CTID101 said:
Happy Birthday Javi.

A full pre season under his belt and we will see him drop back to the one defensive mid and if we can get Rodwell and Yaya working that is a pretty good looking midfield three. Milner and Barry to come in and rotate with all three positions, Razak also unless he goes out on loan.

What is it with the saying 'a full pre season under his belt'? He will not perform at the level required for us with 10 pre seasons under his belt.

Manchester_lalala said:
CTID101 said:
Happy Birthday Javi.

What is it with the saying 'a full pre season under his belt'? He will not perform at the level required for us with 10 pre seasons under his belt.
I think I will take the opinion of Mancini and our scouting team over yours tbh. Mancini has got one transfer wrong since he joined. Garcia isn't going to be the second.

FantasyIreland said:
One transfer wrong??

Out of interest which of the half dozen or more are you referring to?
Half a dozen?

In my opinion the only bad one is Savic. Even then he wasn't a bad player and isn't one now he just never settled in the prem. Doesn't help when your only used when the best CB and leader is not playing and instead play alongside the mute Lescott who doesn't exactly impose himself in games or give off great confidence.

This is a thread for Garcia anyway so lets not get into a debate. Interesting to see you think he has made so many bad transfers.

CTID101 said:
FantasyIreland said:
One transfer wrong??

Out of interest which of the half dozen or more are you referring to?
Half a dozen?

In my opinion the only bad one is Savic. Even then he wasn't a bad player and isn't one now he just never settled in the prem. Doesn't help when your only used when the best CB and leader is not playing and instead play alongside the mute Lescott who doesn't exactly impose himself in games or give off great confidence.

This is a thread for Garcia anyway so lets not get into a debate. Interesting to see you think he has made so many bad transfers.

Sinclair? Hargo?

I honestly believe there were/are far worse signings than Savic,however,youre right,this thread is about one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.