Javi Garcia

mansour's tow ropes said:
hopefully gone in january
why not give the lad a proper chance to not only to adjust to thepremiership but a strange country as well.at least mario went in jan ,lets build on that with bale or cavani.

Vienna_70 said:
B\connellblue said:
Let's be honest for a moment. Garcia isn't good enough for where we want to be. Chelsea never exposed him sunday but that had more to do with them been shit rather than Garcia suddenly becoming a world beater, He's a likeable lad but his lack of pace is always going to be an issue( his stint at centre half was scary to boot). Rodwell is more likely to be the future.

When has his lack of pace been an issue this year (since he came back into the side)?

We've conceded five goals in that time. Two against Liverpool, where I admit he should have cleared the ball before it got to Sturridge for the first, but that had nothing to do with his lack of pace, and Gerard's was an unstoppable thunderbolt.

And three at Southampton, where let's face it, the whole team was terrible and Garcia was playing as an emergency centre-back.

So, please produce evidence that proves that Garcia's lack of pace has been an issue.

btix3.jpg

B\connellblue said:
Let's be honest for a moment. Garcia isn't good enough for where we want to be. Chelsea never exposed him sunday but that had more to do with them been shit rather than Garcia suddenly becoming a world beater, He's a likeable lad but his lack of pace is always going to be an issue( his stint at centre half was scary to boot). Rodwell is more likely to be the future.
You sound like Match of the Day pundit material.

How come whenever we win our opposition is woeful? Why isn't it that our players were better or more on form?

How come whenever we lose it's our players who are woeful? Why isn't it that the opposition was on form or frankly just better?

taconinja said:
B\connellblue said:

How come whenever we win our opposition is woeful? Why isn't it that our players were better or more on form?

How come whenever we lose it's our players who are woeful? Why isn't it that the opposition was on form or frankly just better?

When we win the opposition are shite.

When we lose the manager is clueless

taconinja said:
B\connellblue said:

Don't get me wrong we were excellent on sunday, best we've played in some time. I think you'd agree though we're at least 6-7 points off where we should be. I thought quite a few players looked better than garcia on sunday. 5-0 wouldn't have flattered us!

B\connellblue said:
taconinja said:
B\connellblue said:

Don't get me wrong we were excellent on sunday, best we've played in some time. I think you'd agree though we're at least 6-7 points off where we should be. I thought quite a few players looked better than garcia on sunday. 5-0 wouldn't have flattered us!
Sure on the point that we're behind where we should be.

No on the point about Garcia because no one else was playing as a dedicated DM sweeping in front of the CBs. Rodwell helped but also had license to roam forward to help in attack. Yaya was played in a very advanced role.

They could not have done this unless Garcia had done his job and done it well.

citysince88 said:
The lack of pace is the issue, when play is stretched the opposition just breeze past him. The only way I'd keep him is if he's going to be the only very slow player in the team, no barry/Garcia combination unless we play a very very pacey back line and press high up the pitch.

Utter tosh.

BlueAnorak said:
citysince88 said:
The lack of pace is the issue, when play is stretched the opposition just breeze past him. The only way I'd keep him is if he's going to be the only very slow player in the team, no barry/Garcia combination unless we play a very very pacey back line and press high up the pitch.

Utter tosh.

Right.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.