Javi Garcia

Georgian Maestro said:
LoveCity said:
Called up for Spain! Well done Javi.

Have Spain got a lot of players on the injury list? It's the only possible explanation i can think of
No, they haven't.
Alonso, Sergio Busquets, Xavi, Javi García, Cesc, Iniesta, Cazorla, Isco, Navas, Mata & Silva all in.

NipHolmes said:
ban-mcfc said:
NipHolmes said:
He will boss a midfield on his own though, his passing is astute and he's consistent too. I'd love the guy here. He would placate the De Jong lovers too.

didn't he slag us off a couple of years ago when he was at liverpool?

said something a long the lines we're buying it/had no istree or whatever.

Dunno but if so then on that basis we must not accept Platt or Clichy either.

Only a few years back Pardew knocked Wenger for having many foreign players yet he now he manages Le Toon.

Macherano is getable imo. They have Busquets ahead of him and Song as an option. They need a CB and play Mascherano out of position there. He's better than that and we coudl utilise him to his true potential.
I think if we were going to go for Mascherano, we wouldn't have sold Nigel in the first place.

I think we need to give him the benefit of doubt so far. Not everyone hits the ground running coming to a new team and league. An early injury did not do him any favours also. Personally I preferred having NDJ in the role from what I have seen so far but Javi is growing on me.

Called up to the Spain squad yet people are still moaning about him?

Questioning a manager of any team is hilarious but Del Bosque's judgement YCNMIU!

I didn't think martinez looked any better than him against arsenal but that was just one game. They are very similar players and i have to say paying what we did for garcia looks like good business to me.

CTID101 said:

Questioning a manager of any team is hilarious but Del Bosque's judgement YCNMIU!
I must admit I am amused that some seem so shocked that Del Bosque might have a different opinion than they do.

CTID101 said:

Ah come on mate, do you not realise people on Internet forums are much better qualified to judge how good players are/arnt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.