Javi Garcia

Well done lad, no mean feat to get called up to the squad of the best team going around at the moment

OB1 said:
NipHolmes said:
Brewster's millions said:
He has improved quite a lot, to be fair, but the story is that he doesn't like it here and wants out anyway, either back to Benfica or Spain.
Take the money and offer Barca money for Mascherano. He could have first team football here and play in preferred position instead of makeshift CB.

Mascherano is a very good DM but he will be 29 next season and won't ever score a header from a corner.

He will boss a midfield on his own though, his passing is astute and he's consistent too. I'd love the guy here. He would placate the De Jong lovers too.

NipHolmes said:
OB1 said:
NipHolmes said:
Take the money and offer Barca money for Mascherano. He could have first team football here and play in preferred position instead of makeshift CB.

Mascherano is a very good DM but he will be 29 next season and won't ever score a header from a corner.

He will boss a midfield on his own though, his passing is astute and he's consistent too. I'd love the guy here. He would placate the De Jong lovers too.

didn't he slag us off a couple of years ago when he was at liverpool?

said something a long the lines we're buying it/had no istree or whatever.

ban-mcfc said:
NipHolmes said:
OB1 said:

Dunno but if so then on that basis we must not accept Platt or Clichy either.

Only a few years back Pardew knocked Wenger for having many foreign players yet he now he manages Le Toon.

Macherano is getable imo. They have Busquets ahead of him and Song as an option. They need a CB and play Mascherano out of position there. He's better than that and we coudl utilise him to his true potential.

NipHolmes said:
ban-mcfc said:
NipHolmes said:

Only a few years back Pardew knocked Wenger for having many foreign players yet he now he manages Le Toon.

Macherano is getable imo. They have Busquets ahead of him and Song as an option. They need a CB and play Mascherano out of position there. He's better than that and we coudl utilise him to his true potential.

oh i don't care about that, i was just wondering whether he would make the decision stick to his opinion and not join us.

i agree about his talents, he's fucking mint.

ban-mcfc said:
NipHolmes said:
ban-mcfc said:

oh i don't care about that, i was just wondering whether he would make the decision stick to his opinion and not join us.

i agree about his talents, he's fucking mint.

I reckon it'd be quiet easy to tempt him. we'd offer more game time and also the game time would be in his favoured position. He only has to ask to look at how well his compatriots do for us, he'd have mates here and he knows the league. We are a step down for Barca no doubt but if he wants to win things and play for a top team their aren't many other clubs that can challenge us.

Just thinking baout a midfield of Masche

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.