Javi Garcia

The Future's Blue said:
Come on, he's a bit shit. Ain't he?

Just like the Spanish team.
I see what you did there!

Congratulations to him, I'm really pleased he got called up. Should give him some confidence hopefully!

B\connellblue said:
Whether he has been called up to the Spanish squad is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned, even if he scored a hat trick for them it's of no use to us. All that matters is what he does for city. Tomorrow would be a good place to start showing he may have a future with us.

So you didn't see the recent Chelsea game, then?

Because if you had, you would have seen Javi Garcia have a great game for us. And that's not the only game he has played well in recently. Maybe you just haven't noticed.

Took Silva, the other Spanish player a couple of months to settle and adapt, and Garcia has had injury to deal with which slowed the adaptation down.

He should hit the ground running next season

This spanish team is the greatest NT of all time and del Bosque won CL twice, EURO and WC but Javi is still fucking shite? Wow. Just wow.

grim up north said:
B\connellblue said:
Whether he has been called up to the Spanish squad is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned, even if he scored a hat trick for them it's of no use to us. All that matters is what he does for city. Tomorrow would be a good place to start showing he may have a future with us.

Pmsl
pmsl x2...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.