Javi Garcia

One of the only players doing his job properly, won his headers against Fellaini and passed the ball better than anyone else.

Was OK today. Tried one or two runs and some cross-field and long-range passes. Improving every guy and definitely better than Barry.

Tosh for me today, the fact that he did a bit better than Barry doesn't really say much. He's so slow and laboured in there, doesn't like it when teams get at him, he needs so much time on the ball before he makes a decision and releases it. Another piss-poor signing, not a terrible player ina more technical league, just totally unsuited to a top Premier League team.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:16 pm --<br /><br />
Cheadle Blue said:
completely pointless buy, has nothing about his game that will suit the premier league. £16m...jesus christ

Spot on mate.

He's shite. God knows why people try to convince themselves that hes good enough for us based on a few headers. Gets caught on the ball all the time, has no legs to get away from anyone and when he does get 2/3 yards space, he just gives it sideways. More often than not, its a hospital stitch up pass.

Horrendous signing.

Poor for me today. The fact that he wasn't as bad as others changes nothing for me. He had a great chance that could have changed the game.

We all need a scapegoat so I think Garcia is going to be mine.can't see what he offers and am convinced I could edge him in a 100 m sprint and I'm 48

Seemed like a part of Everton's tactics was to leave him to be the open pass then close on him due to his lack of pace. They essentially made him the passing outlet for almost all of our offensive maneuvers then dared him to split them with a pass until they could close. Worked well for them, although Garcia was hardly the only reason why we struggled so much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.