Javi Garcia

People on here are far too harsh.

His position doesn't require pace either, so slating him for that is sort of redundant.

BlueCityfan said:
FantasyIreland said:
NipHolmes said:
Savic and Sinclair would have stuff to say about this.

He's certainly high on the list,especially when the fee is taken into account,Kolarov could rival him on that front though.

How Kolarov has managed to stay 3 seasons at City i do not know. Lets just hope Garcia doesn't do the same.

Kolarov is still here because he is on ridiculously high wages that no other club are prepared to match. The same is probably true of Garcia. They will be with us for the foreseeable unfortunately

Just thanking the fans for their support, IMO. Could be interpreted several ways but he's on his holidays with friends, doubt he'd reveal his future plans there.

I think he'll stay unless someone like newly minted Valencia comes in with a great offer.

Georgian Maestro said:
BlueCityfan said:
How Kolarov has managed to stay 3 seasons at City i do not know. Lets just hope Garcia doesn't do the same.

Kolarov is still here because he is on ridiculously high wages that no other club are prepared to match. The same is probably true of Garcia. They will be with us for the foreseeable unfortunately

Old posts I know but its this kind of wonderful shortsightedness that makes BM comedy gold at times :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.