Javi Garcia

If I hear, "he offers more than De Jong" again.....

Garcia is not the worst player to put on a City shirt, but selling De Jong for 3 mill and buying him for 16+, was easily our worst ever transfer.

NipHolmes said:
Benarbia said:
Worst player to put on a city player in 4 years at least

Savic and Sinclair would have stuff to say about this.

He's certainly high on the list,especially when the fee is taken into account,Kolarov could rival him on that front though.

FantasyIreland said:
NipHolmes said:
Benarbia said:

He's certainly high on the list,especially when the fee is taken into account,Kolarov could rival him on that front though.

Even worse than.... I'm struggling. Yeah, he lacks mobility, pace - but does have other good attributes. Not a fan.

Bazzmand Show said:
If I hear, "he offers more than De Jong" again.....

Garcia is not the worst player to put on a City shirt, but selling De Jong for 3 mill and buying him for 16+, was easily our worst ever transfer.
Not quite, if we ever make a worse transfer than Jo i'm giving up on life.

FantasyIreland said:
NipHolmes said:
Benarbia said:

How Kolarov has managed to stay 3 seasons at City i do not know. Lets just hope Garcia doesn't do the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.