Javi Garcia

Re: Javi Garcia ?

I refuse to believe we were following this guy for months prior to signing him. If we did we would have noticed how unbelievably slow and shit he is.

Starting him ahead of Milner in the center is criminal thing to do from Mancini!

My patience ran out tonight. He was woeful. He made so many stray passes in the first 20 mins that I was beginning to wonder if he knew which team he was on! When he did pass the ball to a "team mate" it was always square to someone within 15ft and usually put them under pressure, while he wandered into positions where he couldn't receive it back! I mean what the serious fuck?? And his tackling? Well it simply wasn't! Come back Nige, all is forgiven!

A real shame Jimmy got injured, again, but I'd still play Zaba in midfield ahead of Garcia after tonight.

Where's Abdul Razak? He can surely do a better job.

Actually Michael Johnson, now, would do a better job.

Not impressed.

The fucking annoying thing is Jimmy got injured tonight due to coming on when cold and doing a hammy when he should have started ahead of Garcia.

Armaan said:
You lot are blind. Easily MOTM tonight.

Yep, reminiscent of Beckenbauer in his prime the way he was spraying the ball around tonight.

I think he is struggling with the pace of the prem. he will get better I'm sure. Whether he will ever be classed as an obvious first choice or an indispensable we will have to see. Just remember it has taken several off our player well over half a season to see the best of them and that includes yaya so don't write him off just yet.

Atrocious tonight but give him time. He's got to adapt to the premier league and get a few games under his belt.

He'll be better next year.

lets hope hes been playing with an injury and a dose of pneumonia since hes arrived .....otherwise looking like £16 million not well spent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.