Javi Garcia

Re: Javi Garcia ?

Rubbish.

Passes to opposition players far too often. Can't run fast, so can't make up for his own mistakes.

Tonight I counted ONE 'decent' tackle, and ONE 'half decent' forward pass. That's it. Utter, utter wank. Get rid ASAP.

johnmc said:
I think he is struggling with the pace of the prem. he will get better I'm sure. Whether he will ever be classed as an obvious first choice or an indispensable we will have to see. Just remember it has taken several off our player well over half a season to see the best of them and that includes yaya so don't write him off just yet.

Severely struggling with the pace of the prem. Was absolutely diabolical tonight, but it's early days yet so you just have to give him time and hope he can show us more of what he's about once he settles. As much as many will foam at the mouth at his poor performance, we just have to be patient and give the lad time

Manchester_lalala said:
Barry is faster than him. He hasn't got the brains Barry has got either, so imagine Barry without brains. You end up with Garcia, 24 million pounds worth of Spanish garbage.

His fee goes up after ever substandard performance

Yaya, de Jong, Barry - did any of them impress in the first six months?

I can remember all of them being crucified in some quarters, hope it will change for Garcia like it did for all of them.

I have to admit it doesn't look likely on tonights showing though!

on the only plus side he knew himself he played shit hence the reason he fucked off down the tunnel......i recommend a shave and a haircut to see if that improves his passing /positioning/pace and bottle.

Rammy Blue said:
The fucking annoying thing is Jimmy got injured tonight due to coming on when cold and doing a hammy when he should have started ahead of Garcia.

What? That doesn't even make sense? The commentators said Milner was going through a vigorous warm up all through half time.

You can say Garcia was poor tonight but to blame him for Milner's injury is fucking stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.