Javi Garcia

warpig said:
cloughm said:
Honestly, I don't see the reason for all the criticism of Garcia. He seems to have potential and has come from a much softer league in Portugal. I seem to remember Yaya, Silva et al taking a while to get going when they first arrived. Plus every time I've seen him he looks decent (Madrid, Stoke, Ajax) I think he needs more time.

he needs time to bed in. can remember gillingham away 1998 and shaun goater getting jeered everytime he touched the ball. some people want/expect instant success. complete clowns.

agree but he has been bought to replace de jong with a view to play as the main man in champions leaugue, was a bad error due to his bedding in etc...de jong would of got us into the next round of champions league because he was tailor made for that position, anyway fuck it ..get de rossi..teach garcia and then lets play .

Seosa said:
Train said:
Apparently he was asking for a lot more than what City were willing to give, parity with the highest earners from our club, so I've heard. In that sense, i doubt he wanted to stay.

Exactly this, the obsession with Nige is pathetic.

It borders on unbelievable for someone who was practically a bench warmer last season. The way people bang on you would think he was the most integral member of our first team

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Seosa said:
Train said:
Apparently he was asking for a lot more than what City were willing to give, parity with the highest earners from our club, so I've heard. In that sense, i doubt he wanted to stay.

It borders on unbelievable for someone who was practically a bench warmer last season. The way people bang on you would think he was the most integral member of our first team

more nonsense , de jong isnt missed ? carry on talkin shit and your cat will be askin you wtf

cyprustavern said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Seosa said:

more nonsense , de jong isnt missed ? carry on talkin shit and your cat will be askin you wtf
Oh do fuck off you talk shit and are boring<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:57 am --<br /><br />
cyprustavern said:
warpig said:
cloughm said:
Honestly, I don't see the reason for all the criticism of Garcia. He seems to have potential and has come from a much softer league in Portugal. I seem to remember Yaya, Silva et al taking a while to get going when they first arrived. Plus every time I've seen him he looks decent (Madrid, Stoke, Ajax) I think he needs more time.

he needs time to bed in. can remember gillingham away 1998 and shaun goater getting jeered everytime he touched the ball. some people want/expect instant success. complete clowns.

agree but he has been bought to replace de jong with a view to play as the main man in champions leaugue, was a bad error due to his bedding in etc...de jong would of got us into the next round of champions league because he was tailor made for that position, anyway fuck it ..get de rossi..teach garcia and then lets play .

See utter fucking bollocks

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Seosa said:
Train said:

Exactly. To be fair, in our current struggle he would be vital as he was 2 seasons ago but last season, as you say, he was of no use.

cyprustavern said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Seosa said:

im sorry but the obesession with nige is pathetic, he couldnt get into our team, was limited in what he offered us, like ive already said if he was soo good, where were the offers for him from barca, chelsea, real madrid, bayern etc...

cyprustavern said:
warpig said:
cloughm said:

Hahaha here we go again, de Jong the invincible. He couldn't get in the team. He wasn't up to it. Get over it

Listen, i loved having a player like De Jong on our team. A player that provides incredible tenacity & at times foolish bravery. He's someone that you would go to battle with, as with the likes of Zabaleta & Kompany.

However, over the last two years, the team has improved to a position where we are aiming for nothing but the best, he has often shown to be a limited player, which is by no means his fault. I also believe that selling De Jong was not a sign of disrespect but rather a gesture of gratitude towards his contributions to the club as i don't think he felt as valued as likes of Yaya or Tevez.

All i am saying is, whilst it is good to remember what De Jong contributed to the team, it is unfair on Garcia to be comparing him to such a standard whilst having only played 4 games & arriving from a different league.

Do people not remember when De Jong came back from his right knee injury last season. His form was abysmal, but understandably so. The lad had just come back from an injury, at least afford Garcia the chance to gain some form before slating him with unfair criticism.

Last but not least, i think its time that some people let De Jong go. He has moved on, & so should we.

lookes a poor player. Doesnt pass well and doesnt read the game like De Jong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.