Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen that stat. I've also seen some where he doesn't feature in the top 20 for passing accuracy.

In most I've seen it is a City player which tops the list but it is a certain Yaya Toure.

As people have said though its more the trouble that results when we don't have the ball.

Lancet Fluke said:
sweeps feet said:
“However, Benitez was reportedly informed that Manchester City would be willing to allow Javi Garcia to leave the club for around €20m and is now intent on bringing his compatriot to Italy.”

If Napoli pay anywhere near 20 million euros for him I would be astonished. I'd settle for a half drank can of Stella and dog turd in a bag.

This.

BigOscar said:
Cobwebcat said:
I don't understand your point? That's a list of players who've played over 450 minutes of PL football, whereas Javi has only played 440, so isn't present.

There are plenty of others where you can play about with the mins played like Squawka. He doesn't appear on there either.

My point is, like possession, different sites calculate it differently.

Last season I think Leon Brittain was the most accurate passer ... is he City standard? Garcia's overall contribution is what matters and most think this isn't good enough for where we want to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.