Javi Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lancet Fluke said:
sweeps feet said:
“However, Benitez was reportedly informed that Manchester City would be willing to allow Javi Garcia to leave the club for around €20m and is now intent on bringing his compatriot to Italy.”

If Napoli pay anywhere near 20 million euros for him I would be astonished. I'd settle for £20.
£19.99

Wrighty Wrexham said:
I groan inside everytime I see him on the teamsheet or whenever he comes on as sub!!!

Yet to see him contribute anything other than a two yard sideways pass!

Ditto 100%. The only exception is a dead game like Plzen where I am happy to see him there as it means one of our real players is getting a rest. He's no good as a back-up - brings absolutely nothing. As I recall, one thing in his scouting report was he is good in the air, especially at set-pieces (and in this respect was considered an upgrade over De Jong). Aside from his very first game against Stoke, we've seen zero. In fact, I remember him missing a point-blank header that would have changed one of our away games earlier this season (might have been Stoke also).

Wrighty Wrexham said:
LoveCity said:
I just read the article and pretty sure it says 20 million euros is what we paid for him, but would be willing to listen to 'discount' offers.

Napoli were planning a 12 million euros offer for the Lyon player, so maybe that is what we could expect if Rafa gets his own way (please).

Plus Kolorov?

It's Inter who are reported to want Kolarov today (according to Gazzetta dello Sport), and they're also interested in Dzeko. Serie A seems to be the place we sell most of our players too (usually on the cheap). :)

If someone is willing to pay near £10m for him then get it done before they wake up.

Which Premier League player has the highest pass accuracy this season having played 5 times or more?

BaUuC4LCQAE1CjP.png:large

BlueBilly said:
Which Premier League player has the highest pass accuracy this season having played 5 times or more?

People don't care mate, just await a chorus of "they're all sideways" as if that isn't the job of any other player on the planet.

Pull up a stat for who runs fastest or makes hopeful Hollywood balls that work 5% of the time. Or sliding tackles, people love sliding tackles - the player who spends the most time horizontal is always the best in the league.

NQCitizen said:
BlueBilly said:

People don't care mate, just await a chorus of "they're all sideways" as if that isn't the job of any other player on the planet.

Pull up a stat for who runs fastest or makes hopeful Hollywood balls that work 5% of the time. Or sliding tackles, people love sliding tackles - the player who spends the most time horizontal is always the best in the league.

Shhh you will upset the football purists on here

grim up north said:
NQCitizen said:
BlueBilly said:

Shhh you will upset the football purists on here

People might actually be disappointed to realise we won't be able to replace him with a much better player who is as happy to sit on the bench 2/3 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.