Jay Blades charged with coercive behaviour

You can add Greg Wallace to that.
I have a rather long list of wrong 'uns and GW has been on it for a long time! I watched one episode of Inside the Factory and within five mins I was apoplectic. I kept saying to Mrs Ewing "Is he getting that bike when it's finished?" He was in the Brompton factory. Thankfully it was destined for someone who was gonna shell out for it!

I have a rather long list of wrong 'uns and GW has been on it for a long time! I watched one episode of Inside the Factory and within five mins I was apoplectic. I kept saying to Mrs Ewing "Is he getting that bike when it's finished?" He was in the Brompton factory. Thankfully it was destined for someone who was gonna shell out for it!
The useless twat wouldn’t have a clue how to unfold it.

Apologies regarding an earlier post of mine today, totally crass of me and can understand if seemed or deemed inappropriate, didn't n don't know the ins and outs of what has been alleged.

Well done to Mods deleting it and it being brought to their attention.

Has been charged with engaging in controlling and coercive behaviour against his estranged wife.
The presenter faces one charge and appeared at Kidderminster magistrates court , bailed to appear on 11th October

A star that burned so bright and so briefly ................ what a fucking knob - happens all the time celebs sports stars and so on get a big boost only to blow it.

A star that burned so bright and so briefly ................ what a fucking knob - happens all the time celebs sports stars and so on get a big boost only to blow it.
Is it their fault though, I mean your minding your own business and some twat from the Beeb puts you on the telly box. All of a sudden the public think the sun shines out your arse, no wonder it goes to one's head.

At the end of the day people are bigging up some **** in a hat carrying a tin of Brasso.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.