Jay Slater | Body confirmed as Jay (P159)

I think the size of the ravine, plus the foliage there, explains why he might have been missed in the initial searches. It's a vast area, and must be hell to negotiate. It looks like a terrain that is incredibly difficult to search.

However, the reasons why he went that way will always be suspect. Plus his desire to get out of there ASAP. He was probably very disorientated after the partying and lack of sleep but the AirBnB guy didn't help with his comment "he came here alive and he left alive..."
It's like a line out of a bad movie and although possibly an innocent remark it certainly added to the fire.

I think the size of the ravine, plus the foliage there, explains why he might have been missed in the initial searches. It's a vast area, and must be hell to negotiate. It looks like a terrain that is incredibly difficult to search.

However, the reasons why he went that way will always be suspect. Plus his desire to get out of there ASAP. He was probably very disorientated after the partying and lack of sleep but the AirBnB guy didn't help with his comment "he came here alive and he left alive..."
It's like a line out of a bad movie and although possibly an innocent remark it certainly added to the fire.

In that weather how much of the poor soul will be left?

In that weather how much of the poor soul will be left?
Enough to do his fingerprints apparently, so definitely more than I had expected
Probably compared to his criminal record here, although there might have been other ways.

I doubt he would have been a pleasant sight.

19, thinking he was a gangsta. Silly sod.

ITV news said he had identifiable documents in his clothing
Yeah, was definitely him but I'm sure I saw something that said the ID had come from fingerprints.
It would be negligent to just identify from clothing or docs on the remains

Last edited:
It was consistent with injuries caused by a fall.
However not sure it’s possible to determine whether he fell or was pushed.
I guess they are going off the phone call and video call with friends. At no point did he sound like he was in danger (by another individual/s) or that he was accompanied by someone else......
Will we ever know?

I can't understand the traction this whole story has got in the media. Thousands of youngsters go missing every year. What's the difference with this guy? Apart from him appearing to be a bit of a see you next tuesday when he was a bit younger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.