Jay Slater | Body confirmed as Jay (P159)

You wouldn't try and take a short cut through rocky terrain and undergrowth, you would try to stay on the path.
Wasn't it light when he set off as it was 8am when he last texted to say his phone has no charge? If it was then you would definitely be in no danger of falling over the edge.

This link with the Rolex and the supposed gangsters and drug dealers has something to do with it. I reckon they've just thrown him over the edge. Nobody around. No cameras. Makes it look like he's fell to his death.

A lot of stories not adding up. Isn't the place where he was found the place where his phone last pinged?

How exactly was he found? In the open? Between a gap in the rocks? In the undergrowth?
I find it odd the first place they should have looked was the last place.
One more thing

I can't understand the traction this whole story has got in the media. Thousands of youngsters go missing every year. What's the difference with this guy? Apart from him appearing to be a bit of a see you next tuesday when he was a bit younger.
Familiar location for many people.
Familiar fears tugging at the heart-strings of parents letting their kids go on their first holiday.
Mysterious characters and stories that didn’t quite add up.
Journalists all over the story keeping it in the news because of the first 3 things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.