Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

I went to Tenerife last summer and stayed at Los Gigantes which is close by to where he went missing. We did a trip to Loro Parque and travelled through this remote mountainous region where he has gone missing. There is no way a music festival would have been located there or any tourist hotels etc. why has he ended up in this small remote village?

Attachments

• IMG_6269.png
    IMG_6269.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6270.jpeg
    IMG_6270.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 49
I went to Tenerife last summer and stayed at Los Gigantes which is close by to where he went missing. We did a trip to Loro Parque and travelled through this remote mountainous region where he has gone missing. There is no way a music festival would have been located there or any tourist hotels etc. why has he ended up in this small remote village?

That's been explained in the news. He drove up with two guys he met to go to where they were staying. Then called his friend to say he was walking home (10hrs) and his phone died and he had no water.

Sadly there doesn't look likely to be a positive outcome to this

The question I have is why two fellas are renting an Airbnb miles out in the wilderness if they’re frequenting nightclubs so far away. Seems like a place for hikers or those wanting seclusion.

There’s really only two reasons I can think of why he went back to their place willingly, drugs or sex.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.