Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

Not sure if true, but read this lad was involved in an attack on a person, to which he got off in court (in the uk)

And apparently in tenerife has got involved with a small group of people who were selling drugs and its gone tits up

In areas like this people will know where there is drinkable fresh water, they will search these areas early t as it was reported he had no water with him, if he did manage to find water the common sense thing to do is to wait it out their in the hope of being found.

After a few days in that heat, if there is no evidence of him finding water the odds are very grim on finding him alive.

Unless this is some sort of scam being played out they are now looking for a body.

It seems there are three different scenarios at play here.
1. Genuinely has attempted to make a journey which even the most experienced local wouldn’t attempt and has sadly had an accident at some point.

2. He’s gotten himself involved with the wrong people been taken on a one way trip up the mountains.

3. It’s a big scam and he’s hiding out somewhere whilst money is being raised on his behalf.

After speaking to a couple of people last night and this morning over there I’m kinda edging towards number 2 at this point but in all honesty who the fuck knows in this day and age. All 3 seem possible.

Some of the comments on the Facebook groups are gold, none more than this:

‘Maybe get some high powered speakers and put them on the ground and play his favourite music. See if it draws him out’

Maniacs!

It saved the snakes during wacking day in the Simpsons. It’s a tried and tested method.

God bless the internet I’ve had some fun reading them.

Not sure if true, but read this lad was involved in an attack on a person, to which he got off in court (in the uk)

And apparently in tenerife has got involved with a small group of people who were selling drugs and its gone tits up

The bird who set up the go fund me is a drug dealer mate of his lol

Anyone donating to it is a fucking moron

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.