Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

The question I have is why two fellas are renting an Airbnb miles out in the wilderness if they’re frequenting nightclubs so far away. Seems like a place for hikers or those wanting seclusion.

There’s really only two reasons I can think of why he went back to their place willingly, drugs or sex.
That's been explained in the news. He drove up with two guys he met to go to where they were staying. Then called his friend to say he was walking home (10hrs) and his phone died and he had no water.

Sadly there doesn't look likely to be a positive outcome to this
Ah apologies I missed this. There in no reason why you would rent an airbnb in that region, and be going to Los Cristianos to clubs. Have the 2 men been extensively questioned by police?

That's been explained in the news. He drove up with two guys he met to go to where they were staying. Then called his friend to say he was walking home (10hrs) and his phone died and he had no water.

Sadly there doesn't look likely to be a positive outcome to this
Nothing sad about it, he was involved in nearly beating a kid to death, you reap what you sow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.