Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

I’ve walked for longer on...
Methamphetamine is a member of the class of amphetamines in which the amino group of (S)-amphetaminecarries a methyl substituent. It has a role as a neurotoxin, a psychotropic drug, a central nervous system stimulant, a xenobiotic and an environmental contaminant. It is a member of amphetamines and a secondary amine. It is functionally related to a (S)-amphetamine. It is a conjugate base of a methamphetamine(1+).
ChEBI
Metamfetamine (methamphetamine) is a psychostimulant and sympathomimetic drug, and a member of the amphetamine group of sympathomimetic amines. Methamphetamine can induce effects such as euphoria, increased alertness and energy, and enhanced self-esteem. It is a scheduled drug in most countries due to its high potential for addiction and abuse. The FDA withdrew its approval for the use of all parenteral drug products containing methamphetamine hydrochloride, a metamfetamine salt.
sounds great could do with a bit of a pick me up :)

ANNNNNND.... It's time to play Tenerife Cluedo.
You've all had your clues now it's time to decide.
I say it was Douggie the Dealer with the sawn off in the gorse thicket.
I'm hoping it's Douggie the Dealer with the golf club for a bit of retribution.

Yep, no awareness of any undercurrent but apart from a couple of forays into Veronica's we generally stayed in Christianos which was lively enough.

Mrs H's best mate who sadly died last year had an apartment in Castle Harbour in Christianos, they had a girls holiday there every year until her mate got ill about 2 years ago. They went to Fuengirola one year for a change and whilst they were putting their hand luggage in their apartment both their suitcases were stolen! Never had one incident in Tenerife in almost 20 years.
Cardiac hill. Used to be nothing around there but it’s a good little area these days since the mirador strip was built and the big open rooftop food market.
Cristianos is a great little place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.