Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

Crimezone to the locals
This is what it's been transformed into, HMO but they've done a great job on it, bearing in mind it was a shit hole. I used to go in there as a teenager back in the 70's when it was the Clarence.

Cardiac hill. Used to be nothing around there but it’s a good little area these days since the mirador strip was built and the big open rooftop food market.
Cristianos is a great little place.
Stayed in Adeje in March this year. I did Cardiac Hill a few times. It's a killer when you've been on the piss mind.

Cardiac hill. Used to be nothing around there but it’s a good little area these days since the mirador strip was built and the big open rooftop food market.
Cristianos is a great little place.

Ha ha yes I've stayed at Castle harbour, cardiac hill is a good name for that bugger.

This is what it's been transformed into, HMO but they've done a great job on it, bearing in mind it was a shit hole. I used to go in there as a teenager back in the 70's when it was the Clarence.

See they’ve got rid of the rag wallpaper

I remember going to Veronicas in the 90's that was a death trap in itself. Not the people the actual buildings! Concrete crumpling and hand rails on stairs dropping off. Would have been condemned in this country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.