Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

Glossop international very busy this time of year , especially terminal 4 for some reason.
Looks like everything is running smoothly though , .
Good I'm still putting the final touches to this Glossop day out..what to wear ;))

I remember going to Veronicas in the 90's that was a death trap in itself. Not the people the actual buildings! Concrete crumpling and hand rails on stairs dropping off. Would have been condemned in this country.
I went in 89, 35 years ago on 18-30, had a brilliant time, Veronica's was great upstairs fucking boiling down stairs, coppers were twats but they always are in Spain and the canaries. I remember a few years ago a floor in Veronica’s actually collapsed hurt quite a few people. Went to Adeje this year with the family, lovely along the front more of a family vibe, but I gather. Veronica’s like anywhere there’s young people it’s all drugs these days, fucking mad what they are putting in their bodies!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.