Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

Quite apt! I’ve just been listening to a podcast on the BBC called Gangster. It’s season 3 and about a guy called John Palmer who made his fortune in Timeshares in Tenerife about 2000. It resonated with me as I used to holiday there a lot around that era. It was centralised around Bobbys bar which I used to visit regularly on the Veronicas strip of Las Americas . Joe Quaronta used to own it who was in Celeb Big Brother. It’s a good listen about 6 episodes
Was the late 80s when he first landed and by 2000 he was above the Queen in the Times U.K. rich list!!
Joe was a funny character, the kid who never grew up! Haha!

Was the late 80s when he first landed and by 2000 he was above the Queen in the Times U.K. rich list!!
Joe was a funny character, the kid who never grew up! Haha!
I watched an interview with him recently on You Tube owning Wigan Pier bar during Covid. Seems like a sound fella.
Wigan Pier confuses me, has it now moved? I used to go in there , I could have sworn it was down the road from Linekar’s up the hill. We stayed in a right s**t hole dubbed as the twin towers next to Wigan Pier if memory serves me right.

I watched an interview with him recently on You Tube owning Wigan Pier bar during Covid. Seems like a sound fella.
Wigan Pier confuses me, has it now moved? I used to go in there , I could have sworn it was down the road from Linekar’s up the hill. We stayed in a right s**t hole dubbed as the twin towers next to Wigan Pier if memory serves me right.
Yeah they opened a Wigan pier on Starco in 2000 underneath Torres d yomely. Lot of workers used to stay there so was a bit of a dump. The original is in Torviscas.
Lad from Middleton was managing the one you would have gone in at that point.
Joe is sound, albeit probably 15 years since I spoke to him.

it's not even by the seaside!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.