Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

Quite apt! I’ve just been listening to a podcast on the BBC called Gangster. It’s season 3 and about a guy called John Palmer who made his fortune in Timeshares in Tenerife about 2000. It resonated with me as I used to holiday there a lot around that era. It was centralised around Bobbys bar which I used to visit regularly on the Veronicas strip of Las Americas . Joe Quaronta used to own it who was in Celeb Big Brother. It’s a good listen about 6 episodes

Apologies I’m slowly reading through the thread and someone has beat me to it ;) regarding the gangsters podcast
Who can forget "you're in fackin Bobby's in tenna fackin reef!!!!!"

There was nothing sad about that hole closing mate
It kept some undesirables off the streets, was in there just when the smoking ban was introduced, a piss head lit up a fag and then sprayed Mr Sheen to cover up the smell of tobacco.

No idea why I was in there at the time, 10am for a pint was way too early, remember about 8-10 alcy's sat round a table with an old landlord I knew conducting the piss head orchestra, Morgan, didn't know his second name but a local character called Dennis Webb (a blue) used to go in there as well.

Not on board with the conspiracies or jokes about a young kid who maybe dead - hope he is found safe and well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.