Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

Indeed if true and without context- still wouldn’t wish death on a teenager over this.
Only the usual suspects wish a life over because he was involved in a brutal beating. You know the bring back the rope ones.

There is definitely less sympathy on here because of that event, but most of this thread has been ridiculing the sheer stupidity of peoples’ responses on social media to this.

I think most suspect he is dead. It’s either that, he’s crossed the wrong people or it’s a staged event.

Whichever it is, I doubt we’ll be hearing from him soon, whether someone sends their nasally overly-sensitive tortoise over to help or not.

Only the usual suspects wish a life over because he was involved in a brutal beating. You know the bring back the rope ones.

There is definitely less sympathy on here because of that event, but most of this thread has been ridiculing the sheer stupidity of peoples’ responses on social media to this.

I think most suspect he is dead. It’s either that, he’s crossed the wrong people or it’s a staged event.

Whichever it is, I doubt we’ll be hearing from him soon, whether someone sends their nasally overly-sensitive tortoise over to help or not.

Yeh fair summary, can get the amusement of the over reaction of social media - just a sad case when/if it’s announced that a young teenage boy gone missing is found dead regardless of the stories about his personal life.
I’ll bow out of this one and let the jokes/memes continue.

Yeh fair summary, can get the amusement of the over reaction of social media - just a sad case when/if it’s announced that a young teenage boy gone missing is found dead regardless of the stories about his personal life.
So, say for arguments sake he's gone over there playing the big man and strikes a deal to import drugs into the UK and someone overdoses on his drugs, would his death be worth more or less?

So, say for arguments sake he's gone over there playing the big man and strikes a deal to import drugs into the UK and someone overdoses on his drugs, would his death be worth more or less?

He should be criminally charged. I wouldn’t wish the death penalty on anyone (maybe Danny Murphy during commentary) especially not a teenager.

I wouldnt say its amusement, its a collective shaking of the head and acknowledgement thats its all bullshit. I think thats fair assessment. It is very sad that this lad has lost his life. How he chose to live it, and how he ended up in the place where he consequently lost it, was up to him. I think thats also fair comment

Depends if it's you or your child who him and his seven mates attacked. If he had done that to myself or my family I would not give two fucks if he's dead . One less twat to worry about or feed for the rest of his none working life. Unless drug dealing is classed as working.
Just out of curiosity what would your stance be if it was your lad who had done these past crimes and found himself lost in Tenerife. Surely you wouldn't give Two fucks if he was dead?

He should be criminally charged. I wouldn’t wish the death penalty on anyone (maybe Danny Murphy during commentary) especially not a teenager.
Nor would I but would I value his life over someone else's? No ones advocating the death penalty, certainly not me but disregarding his personal life and previous convictions? Not sure that's a valid action but if his death is untoward and to be fair it may not be, then if his life saves other innocents from losing theirs, I guess I can live with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.