Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

Smashing a kids head in with seven mates is a big mistake/ cunts thing to do and he got away with it . Maybe he didn't get away with his latest mistake.
Earlier in the week I read about this 19 year old going missing on his first holiday abroad. The media painted a picture of him being an innocent abroad.

However I’ve just read about this court case and conviction and I’m really surprised that none of the 8 guilty teenagers received custodial sentences. It seemed they were laughing and joking in court and had no remorse at all for what they had done.

Whatever has happened to him I fear for the worst. Maybe the judge in the assault case should have sent him to prison or along with community service should have cancelled his passport meaning he wouldn’t have been able to go on jollies to Tenerife after smashing another lads head in with a golf club.

Just read in my local news about a group of teenagers, as young as 14, collared with two machetes and a knife in the city centre. In broad daylight. Oh, and some drugs they were going to peddle.
There have been at least two other incidents recently involving fights where a sword and a machete were used.
Still, just kids making mistakes?
It's off the scale.

Just read in my local news about a group of teenagers, as young as 14, collared with two machetes and a knife in the city centre. In broad daylight. Oh, and some drugs they were going to peddle.
There have been at least two other incidents recently involving fights where a sword and a machete were used.
Still, just kids making mistakes?
It's off the scale.
Unfortunately the law is a joke make an example of those prosecuted and proper sentencing then hopefully it acts as a deterrent,yes young as 14 put them in juvenile detention till 18,then another sentence on top it’s the oh shit if I’m caught I’ll be down for a few years..

He should be criminally charged. I wouldn’t wish the death penalty on anyone (maybe Danny Murphy during commentary) especially not a teenager.

If you'd have said, "Maybe Danny Murphy, when he said the only way to stop City is the crock them." Cue 7 horrific tackles in the next 5 games. You'd have been spot on.

Awful that some are content that this person is possibly dead and going on what happened in the past as a way to justify it as fuck him,cmon we are better than that,people in glass house’s and all that …
Each to their own. Im not involved in selling cocaine for villains but some are and its a dirty world to be exposed to and involved in. Again, I sure that nobody is disagreeing that its an awful thing that this kid has died. Im sure or hope anyway that the older version of that boy would have chosen a different way to live his life had he be able to

Lots of boys need councillors, especially occupational therapists. Some boys need psychological help and medicine. Some need financial aid, training, positive support, role models, drama, arts, music, sport, etc.

Most kids today need all of that way more than geography classes, history classes, science, maths, etc.

Our society is fucked imo. We are focused on producing a few graduates for a few corporate companies (and fuck those lost along the way) and almost zero attention paid to the health of the next generation.

If I had my way I would change the education and medical funding completely and help our kids to be ok. Then we could start helping them to become productive members of society.

This isn't just Britain though. Its everywhere and I pity our kids to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.