Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

International training compensation although that's not a great deal when moving to a different association. He's been here 8 years which will help.

I can't see why there would not be a transfer fee or sell on option anyway, given he's still got 12 months here.
He's been here 4 years. I'm not sure we get training compensation if he's still in contract either. Hopefully we have a Sell on clause.

If we are letting him go for free it's for one of two reasons, he's as Toxic as has been stated previously or hopefully to maintain relations with Dortmund.

He's been here 4 years. I'm not sure we get training compensation if he's still in contract either. Hopefully we have a Sell on clause.

If we are letting him go for free it's for one of two reasons, he's as Toxic as has been stated previously or hopefully to maintain relations with Dortmund.

He has followed the well trodden path of Sancho. Run your contract down and move for free. We can’t stop it.

BD don’t need their own Academy they just use ours.

Damn, that's what happens when you're getting older and trying to use the mobile rather than the desktop :(

He has followed the well trodden path of Sancho. Run your contract down and move for free. We can’t stop it.

He wasn't running his contract down though, he was out on loan with (no doubt) the intention of making it permanent before getting a season ending injury. He's still got 12 months on his contract so Dortmund are going to have to come to an understanding.

He's not out of Contract he still has a year left. So we can stop it or at least delay him moving for a year if we wanted to.

Dutch reports that his City contract was dissolved by mutual agreement. "Taking to Instagram, Braaf announced that he has left Manchester City after having his contract dissolved," Seen no contradiction of that.

International training compensation although that's not a great deal when moving to a different association. He's been here 8 years which will help.

I can't see why there would not be a transfer fee or sell on option anyway, given he's still got 12 months here.
Contract dissolved, free agent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.