Jeremie Frimpong

A lot of Walker's ability is mental. There's plenty of very fast defenders out there, but they can't do what he does because he has a mental game that is incredibly underappreciated because he likes a drink off the pitch.
Not forgetting that his very, very powerful and strong. At 83kg and moving at such a speed and acceleration, year in and year out is mightily impressive!

He’s one of the most popular guys at Leverkusen, Celtic fans absolutely loved him and as far as I know he was very popular at City. @twosips would know better about how people at city think of him.
Read an article from a while back when he was at Celtic and he seemed like a good kid with a good family. He's had to work hard for everything he's gotten in life. I don't know him personally but he came across very well in the article.

Might be the role he's been given but on today's display (so far), he doesn't look like somebody you'd want playing RB. Mind you Wirtz look pretty average too, so maybe just poor performances.

I assume they are usually more effective but haven't seen anything particularly impressive about either of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.