Jeremie Frimpong

Might be the role he's been given but on today's display (so far), he doesn't look like somebody you'd want playing RB. Mind you Wirtz look pretty average too, so maybe just poor performances.

I assume they are usually more effective but haven't seen anything particularly impressive about either of them.
He is isnt even an rb, more like an RM

Wanting him is one thing, but wanting his to replace Walker is foolish. There is no way he is a RB.

The difference, one is used at being second

Attachments

• IMG_5228.jpeg
    IMG_5228.jpeg
    173.6 KB · Views: 46
that was underwhelming from Leverkusen, Alonso was tactically outclassed with Atalanta pressing very high-up the field and Leverkusen having issue mounting any some kind of attack. Mainly attack went from deep to chuck ball at the front to pray that Frimpong gets something done with the pace. which to his credit, he was able to get some half-moments. Frimpong was mainly RM/RB.

Also, looks like 3-4-2-1 is the new meta with 3 CB 2 CWB 2 CDM 2AM and ST

If there's one transfer we make this summer I hope it's this one.

We desperately need someone who can provide us with width on the right. Not had that since Mahrez left last year.

This season we've tried to keep Walker away from the buildup (thank god) and have him arrive late in the final third for a cut-back across the box. Frimpong in those situations would be an insane upgrade.

No, he doesn't defend as well as Kyle but nobody does. Walker is the best defensive right back of the last decade.

What we do have is a whole bunch of CBs who can slot in at fullback when we're in possession.

I think him and Foden could be incredible together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.