Jeremie Frimpong

It’s hilarious that in one game he’s shite and now not wanted! Leverkusen were just awful last night and no one can be judged on one game? If that’s the case then Wirtz is shite as well!
Leverkusen was poorly set for this tactically, Frimpong clearly was not at fault, if one of those passes were succesfull to Frimpong it would be closer. Im still for this deal

Leverkusen was poorly set for this tactically, Frimpong clearly was not at fault, if one of those passes were succesfull to Frimpong it would be closer. Im still for this deal

Me too mate, no brainer at the number as well, homegrown and talented!

I'm not basing this on 90 minutes but I think we should get someone better. I'm basing this on about 20 mins of the second half cos then I fell asleep. It was enough though :-)

Sign him as soon as possible , we have no danger from the crosses at all! Bernardo just cuts inside and do nothing , Walker doesnt not trying it at all , left back we even dont have since Mendy to kick it properly

Sign him as soon as possible , we have no danger from the crosses at all! Bernardo just cuts inside and do nothing , Walker doesnt not trying it at all , left back we even dont have since Mendy to kick it properly
Depends on whether Pep sees Doku as more of a RW or LW. If he`s going to play on the right it would make no sense to sign Frimpong. They are pretty much the same player and would occupy the same spaces. A right side of Frimpong and Doku would not work well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.