Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what your biggest problem is don’t you? Finding a dry pair of knickers
I know what is your biggest problem, is the fact that you think you can be smart by disrespecting others. .Just respect others point of view. This is a transfer forum and we are entitled to share our point of view.

Last edited:
Right so you think our transfer team probably one of the best paid and most respected across football,are poor at their jobs and those that pay them and work with them have never noticed, but you have and could do it better.Okay.
What you want to say is that we do not have the right to criticize only because those we criticize are probably one of the most paid? So we must always praise them. If you think that a person who works for Sheikh Mansour and gets all the financial support faces a great challenge in order to complete the deals, then you should give more respect to those who works for clubs that do not provide the same level of support and yet they are able to complete their targeted deals on time with more reasonable price.

It's my opinion fella. We are clearly interested in Paqueta, but why is it taking this long for us to bid for Doku?

Makes me wonder whether all these links are false.

I might be wrong, but starting to doubt it.
No you`re not wrong ... you`re just a knob.
I want my new toy NOW not before the 1st of September.

What you want to say is that we do not have the right to criticize only because those we criticize are probably one of the most paid? So we must always praise them. If you think that a person who works for Sheikh Mansour and gets all the financial support faces a great challenge in order to complete the deals, then you should give more respect to those who works for clubs that do not provide the same level of support and yet they are able to complete their targeted deals on time with more reasonable price.
Criticise what you like, but then look at the results and those people that have built the best squads over the last 10 years in Europe, spending less than a fair few others, and think ,Mmm maybe I’m wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.