Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are suggesting Doku is an upgrade on Mahrez then please seek help.
He has a very raw potential and has a potential to be one of the best wingers in the world, upgrade right now, off course no, in the future - there is a good chance to be that

I think he will enjoy playing just wide of Bernie, if he starts on the right. Service will be spot on and always available for a slick one-two, inside or outside the FB.

I have absolutely no idea about this player whatsoever. I have never seen him play, nor watched any of his highlight reels. If KDB rates him though, and we think he is good enough for our team, that will do me. Best wishes to him and all blues, for what is shaping up to be a challenging and exciting season.

Let's get in the real world, anyone who found Mahrez or Sterling frustrating, which is probably 90%.....are going to be hanging themselves after 45mins of Doku ;)
His end product currently makes Sterlings a combination of KDB , Haaland, and David Silva combined.
It’s in the nature of wingers. Pep will straighten him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.