Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we wee interested In Traore we showed no signs of it and could have signed him. I think it is safe to say our scouts rate Doku higher.

It’s Pep to you, are you seriously questioning his tactics?
Of course I’m not questioning Guardiola’s tactics.

It was a reply to a comment saying Mahrez was frustrating and Doku would be flying down the line skinning full backs, which is simply deeply unlikely as it’s not that way Guardiola wants us playing.

It was a reply to a comment saying Mahrez was frustrating and Doku would be flying down the line skinning full backs, which is simply deeply unlikely as it’s not that way Guardiola wants us playing.
The way Pep wants us playing changes all the time. With Gundogan and Mahrez gone plus De Bruyne injured we need another goal threat in the side and Grealish, for all his positive qualities, won't be that.

Your opinion but I think Pep would like to get more balls into the box for the Nordic Meat Shield to get on the end of, I think FFS it was his style of play and being predominantly left footed playing on the right wing that stopped him doing so. A French football expert on Sky says Doku will more than likely play right side and he’s right footed so hopefully we may see a bit of a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.