Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s hope he can get past defenders and fire the ball into the box unlike Mahrez who always cut back into his left foot, not having a go at Mahrez, he was brilliant at times but could be very frustrating.
It comes from Guardiola.

Grealish said to Sky after his first season that the main instruction from Guardiola was ‘don’t lose the ball’ and he spent his first season terrified of trying anything and losing it.

Doku will end up the same, check up, wait for an overlap or an option inside.

I must be missing something but the clips I have seen of him have him operating on the left wing where Grealish plays, I thought we wanted someone to replace Mahrez on the right?

I must be missing something but the clips I have seen of him have him operating on the left wing where Grealish plays, I thought we wanted someone to replace Mahrez on the right?
We have more than enough right wing options - Bernardo, Foden, Bobb, Palmer

Will he be given the number 7 shirt? Cancelo is on his way out, so if Doku asked for it will he be given it?

It comes from Guardiola.

Grealish said to Sky after his first season that the main instruction from Guardiola was ‘don’t lose the ball’ and he spent his first season terrified of trying anything and losing it.

Doku will end up the same, check up, wait for an overlap or an option inside.
It’s Pep to you, are you seriously questioning his tactics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.