Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
From watching footage online he very much seems like a "hit and run" winger. Contrast to someone like Jack who always has the ball under control and doesn't necessarily need pace to beat a fullback. A lot of his passing doesn't find a man in the final third also, but again I'm basing that on online compilations. I can't get giddy over him just yet, I'm getting "slightly better than Adama Traore" vibes.

Has exciting potential but he's gonna need a shit load of work on the training ground.

From watching footage online he very much seems like a "hit and run" winger. Contrast to someone like Jack who always has the ball under control and doesn't necessarily need pace to beat a fullback. A lot of his passing doesn't find a man in the final third also, but again I'm basing that on online compilations. I can't get giddy over him just yet, I'm getting "slightly better than Adama Traore" vibes.

Has exciting potential but he's gonna need a shit load of work on the training ground.
under the right manager Adama would be unbeatable tbh

Let’s hope he can get past defenders and fire the ball into the box unlike Mahrez who always cut back into his left foot, not having a go at Mahrez, he was brilliant at times but could be very frustrating.
Mahrez is certified top class. Start trash talking when all this Doku dribbling skills leads to anything substantial and useful.

Mahrez is certified top class. Start trash talking when all this Doku dribbling skills leads to anything substantial and useful.
I’ve already praised Mahrez and stated I don’t know anything about Doku so I’m a bit confused by your comment.

I don't think he would mate. He lacks football IQ, I know that sounds cliche, but he does.

This guy is going to have to transform his game in order to be a success here, in my opinion.
I have listened to many City players who tend to agree on one thing - their footballing IQ improved by working with Pep. I expect the same will happen with Doku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.